The Villains Network
This is a network dedicated to all the wonderful villains! Completely Multifandom, it doesn’t matter if your favourite villain is Loki, Moriarty, Lucifer, Voldemort etc.
(no seriously, every single fandom is welcome in this network)Rules
- Mbf Loki
- Reblogs only - but you can like to bookmark it
- Must reach 50 notes
- Your ask/submit must be open so I can contact youWhat I'm looking for
- Must be a fandom blog
- A friendly, kind blogger
- You don’t have to make graphics or art or anything but it’s also cool if you do
- Someone who has a soft spot for villains
- I don’t really care what your blog looks like - so yeah, theme and stuff doesn’t matterPicking members
- I will pick the first five members once this reaches 30 notes
- After that I will pick another five each week until the network has 30 members
- I will be picking a variety of blogs (not just friends)If you get accepted
- I will contact you and welcome you to the network
- Submit to me an icon, description and place a link to the network on your blog
- Any further information will be sent in another messagePerks
- You’ll get to make some really awesome new friends
- You’ll get help with graphics, promos, polls, html etc.
- A place on the network page
If you have any questions contact Emma here
whenever i see this gif
i think of this one time my sister was riding in the car and she was doodling
and she finished drawing this shark right at a stop light so she turns to the guy in the car next to her and holds up her drawing and shows it to him
and he looks over at it and he makes like that exact expression
If a bearded man eating cereal off of a bowl that is perfect balanced on his head isn’t on your blog, you’re running the wrong type of blog.
Ive seen this so many times but laugh harder and harder everytime!!
the real magic in the harry potter universe is how harry was always in the right place at the right time to overhear the exact conversation between the two people he needed to know to piece together the mystery of the year like god damn
Kili is my favourite dwarf because he looks to surprised every time he does anything
Kili’s eternal face of ’Bloody Hell, It Actually Worked.’
Aren’t we all internet explorers?
do you mean we all run slow and people don’t like us?
thats exactly what we are
if u shave the eyebrows off a human, it will have no eyebrows. if u shave the eyebrows off a dog, it will have balded eyebrows.
follow for more animal facts
The guy who has no idea how brooms work:
This guy that is pretty sure he was just kicked:
This guy who has no control over his arm movements:
1. he’s practicing for his sweeping exam
2. clearly the force extended his kick
3. that dude is clearly practicing his sweet futuristic dance moves for when he goes out with his girl
OH MY GOD
does anyone else convert oxygen into carbon dioxide or is that just me lol
you have no proof that i am not at least one of the members of daft punk